Our Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Eternity

~A RP World of Our Own Design~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to all! Please read the Rules and FAQ sections first, then stop by the Introduction section for info on how to apply. Thank you and enjoy!
Attention all Clue RPers! The 2nd Open RP is posted!
Attention all deactivated users! You can have your accounts reactivated by e-mailing Rune!

Sample Inotroduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
#1 Admin
Rune

Sample Inotroduction Empty
PostSubject: Sample Inotroduction   Sample Inotroduction EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Since I'm the Admin/founder of the board, I ought to post one of these. Yours does NOT have to be this long, just as long as you have the required information we've asked for. Thanks!

Username: Rune (formerly named 'Admin' by the board LOL)

Nickname (like what you like to be called over the internet, if anything different than your username): Rune is fine, though I've been called quite a few names over the Internet, including the names of the characters I RPed. You can call me Rune though...if something else comes up you can always ask <3

E-mail: RenaQuicksilver@hotmail.com

Where are you from?: I'm from lovely Pennsylvania, in the USA Very Happy

Why you decided to join this board/what brought you here?

What are you willing to RP/interested in RPing?

I'm a really open-minded person. Blood, violence, gore, sex...those things don't bother me. I'm 21 and have known the meaning of the words 'yaoi', 'yuri', and 'threesome' since I was...well, probably 12 (through random happenstance, as most of my experiences outside of the Catholic world happen XD).

Honestly, if I'm not comfortable wtih it, I'll say so. If you're not sure, just ask. It's likely I'll just be like "HELL YES THAT'S AWESOME!"

What will you NOT RP/have no interest in RPing?

Here's the (very) short list:
- Pedophilia
- Family interrelations (for people who know Hetalia, this doesn't include Itacest or AmeCan, simply because they are countries so the 'relationship' and concept of family is a bit different.)
- Necrophilia (Just picture it...France and a dead body. DEAR GOD THAT'S JUST...a weird mental image)

I will back out of a RP if you start shoving strong headcanon onto me. An example would be "You know Lithuania would get turned on by him wearing a skirt and having it be green, which is why I'm totally trying to get you into bed right now." Whoa, since when are you calling the fetish shots here? Last time I checked I was playing Liet. And although that may or may not be true, why not just let the story progress right? (I know, weak example...I've had a lot worse, but that one's enough to get me to tell you to shove it and let me RP my character in peace XD)

Past RP boards (in case we know you)?

Well, I'm still a member of World's Collide and Pink Mochi, both of which are Hetalia forums. I used to RP with friends on Realm of the Dragon (a fantasy style RP board) as well as a couple of Yu-Gi-Oh RP boards that I now forget the names of. I'm also a relatively new member of The World United (another Hetalia forum)

Anything else we should know about you?

I am a really laid back person, once you get to know me. But I can't stand utter laziness to the point where nothing gets done to the detriment of other people. I enjoy writing so much that I've started to feel limited and even a teensy bit oppressed by playing just 1-2 characters on other boards. That, and there's always soemone giving you flack about something silly.

I'm an open-minded person when it comes to pairings. I may not agree with your headcanon, but I will always respect it...that is, until you try to shove yours down my throat. I've had many a good fandom ruined by that, and I've gotten to the point where I can't be bothered to deal with people who are silly like that.

If you have ani ssue with me as a person, I'd rather you talk to me personally so that we can clear up confusion rather than tlak through your friends. The internet is easy to misunderstand someone through x.x

RP Sample (At least 1 paragraph please)

(Swiped from a RP with a friend of mine. The character in this is an OC named Li.)

Li felt his blush deepen at the compliment. "I-I...I really love languages. I really want to travel the world and learn as many languages as I can." He stifled a soft giggle at the other man's opinion of French. "Yes...he is French. I think he only puts up with my terrible accent because he knows I'm actually trying." He felt a laugh bubbling in his chest, the other man's own calling Li's to the surface. Li decided he also liked his laugh...along with the brilliant green of his eyes and the gold of his hair. "I do occasionally struggle with English though. I guess I'm very lucky. I grew up around people that spoke both English and their own native languages pretty fluently, and they were very good at teaching me. I have heard that in America, they speak altered English. I heard they say things like 'flashlight' and 'elevator'. I think they call the English I learned British English when they teach their children. A tourist in Hokkaido told me that." He shrugged, "I don't understand...why would someone want to say 'elevator' instead of 'lift'? Lift is a shorter word and it explains what is happening doesn't it? I also heard that in America, they like to do things quickly. I guess that's why I can't understand why they would want to use a longer word." He sensed the topic was not a comfortable one, though he could not explain how he knew. "Oh, but Japanese has much longer words! The verbs have so many different endings, and the words just keep getting longer and longer. B-But I honestly like speaking in English, to tell you the truth. Most people understand it, and now most people speak it. It's almost like they don't need linguists anymore..." He sighed, taking another sip of his tea. "Of course, linguists will always have things to do. I really want to study a language that is dying...to help save it. I hear there's a language in Cameroon that only has eight people speaking it!" He blushed, realizing he was babbling again. "I-I'm sorry...I tend to ramble when it comes to languages."
Back to top Go down
http://oureternity.friendhood.net

Sample Inotroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Eternity :: General Information :: Introductions :: Pending-
Jump to: