Our Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Eternity

~A RP World of Our Own Design~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to all! Please read the Rules and FAQ sections first, then stop by the Introduction section for info on how to apply. Thank you and enjoy!
Attention all Clue RPers! The 2nd Open RP is posted!
Attention all deactivated users! You can have your accounts reactivated by e-mailing Rune!

New RPs and Updates on Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
#1 Admin
Rune

New RPs and Updates on Members Empty
PostSubject: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 pm

*cough* like I don't do this enough. ANYWAY, here are some things you might want to know about~

1. ALL MEMBERS NEED TO CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5th! This applies to those who received an inactivity letter recently. If you do not check in, your account will be deemed inactive, and your posts moved to the Archives.

TO GET YOUR ACCESS TO THE FORUM BACK - Simply PM or E-mail Rune at RenaQuicksilver@hotmail.com and she will reinstate your forum access and move your posts back.

I changed this because I realize if I delete you, not only will you turn up as a 'Guest' poster in any of the Archives, you'll also lose all of your hard earned info (because your profiles will also turn to Guest slots). Archiving posts and deeming you inactive allows me to reinstate you if you so choose to come back. If you wish to leave us permanently, just PM me and ask to have everything deleted instead of moved back. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR WORDING (for my sanity).

2. The following RPs will be going LIVE over the next few weeks, in various sections of the forum. Each starting post will specify the rules, background, etc. if that particular RP. More information can be found in the Information Stations of the various themes.

CONTEMPORARY
- (none at the moment)

FANTASY
-Bottomless Barrel - A magical pub-themed RP
-Regalia - A medieval-themed RP with several possible RP sub-locations
-Rosenleif Hollow - A semi-contemporary fairytale/semi-modern magic-themed RP with several possible RP sub-locations.

HISTORY
- Red Rock Ranch - A Western-themed RP
- The Back Room- A Prohibition-themed RP

SCI-FI
-Galaxia - A terraformed planet-themed RP with several possible RP sub-locations.
- Metalix - A steampunk technology/other planet-themed RP with several possible RP sub-locations.

X-Over
- (none at the moment)

I will continue to edit these as I think of more ideas and flesh things out. If you would like to contribute to these ideas, suggest your own, or find out how to get started on your profiles, simply post and I will get to your questions/suggestions.

3. Two New Polls need your votes and comments. They are located in the Feedback section.

Other than that, remember for you Clue RPers that the next RP is up, and to keep checking in with us for more fun. Please do try to get out there and recruit more people...the more the merrier really!

Much love from your (tired) Admin,
~Rune
Back to top Go down
http://oureternity.friendhood.net
Kovacs89
Charmingly Spaztic

PostSubject: Re: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 am

Count me in for the fantasy stuff
Back to top Go down
Rune
#1 Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 am

Kovacs89 wrote:
Count me in for the fantasy stuff

Awesome! More info will be going up on the various sections explaining the rules, RP locations, etc Smile
Back to top Go down
StripedThing
Absolutely Invincible
StripedThing

PostSubject: Re: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 am

I'll definitely go at the Red Rock Ranch one once my prospector!Canada profile is up~ And Fantasy stuff, mos'def. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rune
#1 Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 am

StripedThing wrote:
I'll definitely go at the Red Rock Ranch one once my prospector!Canada profile is up~ And Fantasy stuff, mos'def. Very Happy

Haha, hopefully these will help people jump into RPing a little more ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RPs and Updates on Members   New RPs and Updates on Members Empty

Back to top Go down

New RPs and Updates on Members
Page 1 of 1